Gamecock Fanatics

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The Trivia Thread

Here is a good one....what is the only number whose letters are in alphabetical order when you spell it?  

Here is a good one....what is the only number whose letters are in alphabetical order when you spell it?  
Yeah...I almost went, that one's easy, it's "eight"...uh, NO.

It's not a single digit, I thought about the order of all the single digits. And I can't really count beyond eleven.  So my work here is done.

Yeah...I almost went, that one's easy, it's "eight"...uh, NO.

It's not a single digit, I thought about the order of all the single digits. And I can't really count beyond eleven.  So my work here is done.
my hint is that it is a two digit number

I vaguely remember this when it happened but I heard Teddy Hefner talking about it a couple of years ago (so I can't vouch for the accuracy of it) but apparently the first year we were in the Metro we couldn't get the entire conference scheduled so certain games were designated as "conference games" and Notre Dame was one of them who we beat.  Again, that was Teddy talking and he's made plenty of blunders before.

I vaguely remember this when it happened but I heard Teddy Hefner talking about it a couple of years ago (so I can't vouch for the accuracy of it) but apparently the first year we were in the Metro we couldn't get the entire conference scheduled so certain games were designated as "conference games" and Notre Dame was one of them who we beat.  Again, that was Teddy talking and he's made plenty of blunders before.
OK that's just weird. ND was never in the Metro conference, were they?