Gamecock Fanatics

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The Trivia Thread

Swayin

Fanatics Cash
Because who doesn't like trivia?

Here's one I saw today: Sean Bean may be #hashtagged as the guy who always dies, but one legendary screen actor actually holds the record for most deaths on screen for an entire career ... who is he?

Reactions: STS
Excellent guess! VP was either #2 or #3 on the list.
Yeah I remember when I was a teenager we used to go to the drive in theaters a lot as well as watch the Saturday night horror movies on TV and it seemed like ole Vince was in about all of them as the bad guy who would eventually meet his demise.

Well if it's not Vicent Price, it's probably not Christopher Lee or Boris Karloff either -- seemed like they were in every horror movie on Shock Theatre when I was a kid.  How about Danny Trejo?  He's played a lot of Heavy bad guys, and seems to be a go casting choice for a Hispanic/Latino bad guy.

Speaking of Sean Bean -- enjoying him in Snow Piercer this season...hoping his character dies, lol

Only three coaches have taken 5 different schools to the Big Dance. Who are they? All are modern-day.

Rick Pitino just became the third coach to do it. I believe Lon Kruger is another (he's bounced around a lot over the last 30+ years). No clue on the other coach.

Tubby Smith?  

Tulsa, Georgia, Kentucky, Tx Tech and Minnesota...maybe Memphis but I think they sucked when he was there

Lon Kruger sounds correct as well

Last edited by a moderator:
Tubby Smith?  

Tulsa, Georgia, Kentucky, Tx Tech and Minnesota...maybe Memphis but I think they sucked when he was there

Lon Kruger sounds correct as well
Tubby...good call. I had forgotten that he coached at Minnesota after UK.

Next: I have been inducted into the College Football Hall of Fame, the Pro Football Hall of Fame, and the Lacrosse Hall of Fame. Who am I?

The East Coast contains two of the world's five oldest rivers, from a geologic perspective. What are they?