Gamecock Fanatics

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The Trivia Thread

Royal_Arms_of_the_Kingdom_of_Scotland.jpg

Ok...a real tough one: 

Who is the famous USAF fighter pilot who is the only person enshrined in both the National Aviation Hall of Fame and the College Football Hall of Fame? 

Ok...a real tough one: 

Who is the famous USAF fighter pilot who is the only person enshrined in both the National Aviation Hall of Fame and the College Football Hall of Fame? 
Ted Williams?

I don't think Williams played competitive football. I know he signed with a minor league baseball team right after high school.

I know that's Robin Olds but I had totally forgotten he was in the CFHOF.

Last edited by a moderator:
I know that's Robin Olds but I had totally forgotten he was in the CFHOF.
Yea...I have his biography on audio and it's an amazing life. A 2 hour movie would be an insult. 

There were several old WWII fighter pilots who flew in Vietnam, but Olds was legendary.  He could have shot down more MiGs in 'nam, but then he would have been sent him home. 

I can only think of 2 really long rivers in Canada. St Lawrence River and the Yukon River (although that one winds through Alaska as well). One of them maybe?
only other long one I can think of is the McKenzie (sp?)

what movie's late fee was the cause for the creation of netflix?
WAG: Gotta be something superlong that might have caused you to rack up penalties in the Blockbuster days ... maybe something like The Godfather?