Gamecock Fanatics

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2020 Bright Spots Thread

Looking at The Ole Miss game  box score made me nostalgic for the 79-80 80-18 years - Looked like Gary Harper and George era. A QB with pedestrian numbers and a RB with amazing ones.  In 1980 that was good for 8-3 for the season. 
I have been thinking the same thing about Harris the past few weeks except we're going 3-8 because of a non-existent defense.

Maybe if we were still in the ACC perhaps.  :very-sad-smiley-emoticon:

Last edited by a moderator:
With the exception of the Texas A&M game we have looked pretty good on offence at times. If our receivers could hold on the the football more consistently, we might have won a couple more games. The problem is we cannot stop anybody. Auburn actually beat themselves with turnovers and Vandy moved the ball on us at times. My hope is we can outscore Missouri and limit their touches by running the ball. I'm not expecting much out of our defense since our whole secondary has left the team. Maybe Shilo and the other freshmen will surprise us. Anyway, I'll watch the game out of curiosity  as to how  Bobo does as a game coach and to watch Kevin Harris.