Gamecock Fanatics

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

10,000 miles

Ok, it took you 5+ years to get the first 10K miles...you're cranking along to that second 10,000 in only 2-1/2.  Nice.

Glad to see you're asshat of a downvoter has followed you over from the Viewpoint forum.

Ok, it took you 5+ years to get the first 10K miles...you're cranking along to that second 10,000 in only 2-1/2.  Nice.

Glad to see you're asshat of a downvoter has followed you over from the Viewpoint forum.
My goal is to try and beat the previous year's total.  I'm currently a little ahead of last year's pace but my year doesn't end until July 22nd. 

Last edited by a moderator:
Having been getting out and pushing it some on my FS rig as we start to lean into pre-spring here in the Pac NW. Beautiful day, beautiful ride,

CC0C239A-68F3-459E-945D-B93553568EBE.jpeg

Having been getting out and pushing it some on my FS rig as we start to lean into pre-spring here in the Pac NW. Beautiful day, beautiful ride,

View attachment 2372
Yep, the weather here is warming up.  Great riding weather for the next couple of months. Looking forward to hitting some 25-30 mile rides.

Congrats on the miles Milestone!  Great to keep active.

Why is tastylicks neg repping everyone? 

awesome stuff Blitz....biking is an amazing sport!  
Yes it is, I want to give a shout out to OutSpoken Bikes, they're awesome.   I bought my Trek there and the price includes a free tune up every 90 days.   

Congrats on the miles Milestone!  Great to keep active.

Why is tastylicks neg repping everyone? 
He negs anything Blitz says because they fight in the politics forum all the time.  But Tastylicks, unlike Blitz, can't leave that acrimony in that forum, so he follows Blitz around and negs every post he can. Now he also negs anyone who says negging every word out of somebody's mouth is idiotic and makes him look like a whiny 5 year old. Which he will soon neg me for. 

Yes it is, I want to give a shout out to OutSpoken Bikes, they're awesome.   I bought my Trek there and the price includes a free tune up every 90 days.   
Is that place still around. Bought my first real road bike there some 30 years ago. At that time they were in 5-pts behind Group Therapy. 

He negs anything Blitz says because they fight in the politics forum all the time.  But Tastylicks, unlike Blitz, can't leave that acrimony in that forum, so he follows Blitz around and negs every post he can. Now he also negs anyone who says negging every word out of somebody's mouth is idiotic and makes him look like a whiny 5 year old. Which he will soon neg me for. 
:animated-smileys-laughing-041:

What a loser.  He is probably negging people from his mom's basement.  Sorry to take this thread off topic.  It's about riding bikes and success of hitting milestones.  My bad.  Congrats to everyone kicking butt with whatever ever makes them groove!

Pushed up through the snow for a great sunset looking over the San Juans towards Vancouver Island.

B66C3A66-E54F-43E0-98DD-26778B9061B0.jpeg

FC46FFC4-C6D5-4E32-9D60-0CE2AC227629.jpeg