Gamecock Fanatics

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

*** USC MBB (2-1/14-2) vs. Georgia (2-1/12-4) Game Thread ***

I wondered why we didn't bring Gray back in the game even though he missed the 5 FT's for the same reason so I get it but our defense held them to 37% from the field.
The quick 3's were open looks from good shooters that had been falling in past games and got us the home winning streak.
Agree the coach will always take the brunt of losses but he didn't miss FT's, he did call some nice set plays to keep us in it when it could have been over early...
Clark over Davis could have changed things but 2nd guessing after a loss is fanatical, is what it is... The loss hurt but losing Stute may hurt more, hope they learn and continue to get better.
I think Lamont has been reluctant to sub in SEC play for several good reasons, but subbing also got us some of the OOC wins.

I really think it's because he's trying to establish his starters, which is what he should do, but Stute's injury will force to him sub more, which I don't really think is a bad thing give the talent we have on the team this season.

I think Lamont has been reluctant to sub in SEC play for several good reasons, but subbing also got us some of the OOC wins.

I really think it's because he's trying to establish his starters, which is what he should do, but Stute's injury will force to him sub more, which I don't really think is a bad thing give the talent we have on the team this season.
I think he is trying to work CMB in and seeing what lineups work best with him, knowing that getting him game action with players is best for our future in conference. Getting CMB on the same page and entrenched with the starters will be huge down the road, even at a detriment for a couple games.
The Stute injury may help in that as Stute has had issues letting the game come to him lately...
I just didn't see anything that White did that remotely looked like he out coached Paris but that's my opinion and I respect yours more when you give a great answer to back it up, respectfully! Thanks, i don't disagree on the Ckark response as that young man is a hustler and he brings his heart on every play.