Gamecock Fanatics

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The (not) too early coaching search thread

The search is well underway,  and the leaders are  with the fan base that I am hearing is  the head coach at tech Billy,

the second one is Beamer, and the other I hope not is the guy from ARMY.  We need an Joe Brady, or an Myer, or

how about let's at least call the coach at Costal Carolina, we have an history of letting coaches from other places get away

they should have hired LANE KIFFIN instead of giving Muschamp an deal . I really lay this in the lap of the board at Carolina

what an mess, and they look like they are headed right back for more of the same.
You mean this guy from Army?

I’m on record endorsing Lane Kiffen.

Last edited by a moderator:
Freeze sent pretty clear signals over the weekend that he isn't as interested in the job as many of us thought he might be.

Pray for UF-K (University of Football at Knoxville) to Beat Vandy Saturday - may delay the hounds long enough for us to complete our search unimpeded.