Gamecock Fanatics

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Movie games

Half Baked. And that's a wonderful way to be in your time off from work.
On that same line of thinking:

"It's mostly Maui Waui man, but it's got some Labrador in it."
I know that's Cheech & Chong, but not which movie it came from.

"Not so fast El Guapo. Or I'll pump you so full of lead you'll be using your dick for a pencil."

It's been a few years since I last read it. It might come back in for a reread for me soon too. If you like that one, Breaking the House (21 was the movie) and Catch Me if You Can (same title as the movie) are both good reads of that same ilk that go into a lot more detail than the movies did.
If you've never read The Godfather, it's brilliant. Gets into far more detail about the running of a family and the heirarchy and so forth.

Oh damn I know that movie. John Cusack, right? I'm not gonna cheat and look it up, but I remember the movie just not the name.
Yes it was John Cusack movie.  I am surprised when I say that at how many people never saw that movie.  

The "I want my $2" line was from a paperboy or something that claimed he was shorted at the beginning of the movie. The kid then popped out randomly in scenes to hound Cusack's character for the $2. That's really the most I remember about it. I think there might have been some skiing going on or something?