Gamecock Fanatics

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Movie games

Three for Wednesday

1. Toto, I don't think we're in Kansas anymore.

2.  The stuff that dreams are made of,

3. After all it's not that awful. You know what the fellow said, in Italy, for 30 years under the Borgias, they had warfare, terror, murder and bloodshed, but they produced Michelangelo, Leonardo da Vinci and the Renaissance. In Switzerland, the had brotherly love, they had 500 years of democracy and peace, and what did they produce?  The Cuckoo clock.

OK maybe an easier one.

Let's show this prehistoric bitch how we do things downtown.

OK maybe an easier one.

Let's show this prehistoric bitch how we do things downtown.
ghostbusters-staypuft-walking-700x324.jpg

OK, here's one:

"%^&* Caspar Gomez and %^&* the $%^&ing Diaz brothers ... they are cockroaches."

OK, here's one:

"%^&* Caspar Gomez and %^&* the $%^&ing Diaz brothers ... they are cockroaches."
Scarface.

Keeping on that theme:

"Now go home and get your f***ing shinebox."

Billy Batts’ last words (besides maybe “ghaaaa”) in GoodFellas!
Yep. If you've never read the book, it's an excellent one to pick up. The Air France heist was fun to read about.

Years and years ago. Might have to add it to my stack.
It's been a few years since I last read it. It might come back in for a reread for me soon too. If you like that one, Breaking the House (21 was the movie) and Catch Me if You Can (same title as the movie) are both good reads of that same ilk that go into a lot more detail than the movies did.

"Please, please can we call it a “tallywhacker”? Penis is so ppp… penis is so personal."

"F*** you, f*** you, f*** you, you're cool, and f*** you, I'm out"
Half Baked. And that's a wonderful way to be in your time off from work.
On that same line of thinking:

"It's mostly Maui Waui man, but it's got some Labrador in it."