Gamecock Fanatics

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

MBB at Home vs. Mizzou Discussion and Prediction Thread

Gamecocks lead 39-29 at the halftime break. BJ Mack leads the Gamecocks with 15 pts, and reserve Morris Ugusuk came off the bench to add 8 pts. Gamecocks shot 15-27 (56%) from the field, 6-13 (46%) from the 3-pt. line, and 3-4 (75%) from the charity stripe.....

Crap - Missouri opens the 2nd half on a 11-0 tear and take the lead 40-39. Meechie Johnson is hurting the team today, shooting interstellar-cold 0-7 and 0 pts. Timeout South Carolina as they try to stop the bleeding.....

that was a pathetic attempt by 55 of mizzou to get a technical or flagrant called. i mean cmon. zach made a couple of big 3's that helped win us the game. i wasnt too critical of him when he did it vs kentucky but he has to dial back some of the silly and unnecessary attempts at steals. hes been missing them lately and they are directly leading to points.

like i said in chat, gray big minutes particularly in the 2nd half on defense. their 2 guards were giving us trouble all game getting into the paint and scoring, except when he was in the game. did a great job on a switch on his first stint in the 2nd half which you wouldnt necessarily expect. +13 when he was on the floor

Great game for Morris Ugusuk - he didn't even play in the earlier game at MO this season. Jacobi Wright added 11 pts 4 rebounds and 3 assists. Josh Gray also contributed - 5 pts, 3 rebounds, and 1 block in 13 minutes. Our bench out-scored Missouri's 26-15, and shot a combined 8-12 for the game....

Nice win today. Glad we didn't have a hangover after Kentucky. Maybe the most impressive thing about this one is that we won despite Meechie not scoring at all.

Good finish...we HAD to win that game. First 3-4 minutes of the second half were gut wrenching but again the team didn't panic. On to UT!

Great teams find a way to come back after falling behind.

We have figured out how to pause and let things develop on offense.

We're playing Tournament-level ball right now.