Gamecock Fanatics

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

6 year old missing from home in Cayce

At least he slit his own throat.  That saves the cost and emotional turmoil of a trial. Scumbag.

At least he slit his own throat.  That saves the cost and emotional turmoil of a trial. Scumbag.

Maybe. How many suicides occur this way? Murders? More so
My prayers are with Chief Snellgrove and the other LEOs.

The perpetrator didn't seem to have gainful employment since he left Jimmy John's as a manager back in 2015 if I remember correctly, yet he was able to live in a residence with roommate for quite a while.

He could have been working a couple of jobs and getting paid under the table and/or in the illegal drug trade.

I can't get my mind around how a guy who slits his own throat after killing a child would not be noticeably uncomfortable when being interviewed by LE the day before.

Also, how does a killer get a dead body through a neighborhood that's saturated with LEOs several days after the child's disappearance when all the vehicles are supposedly being searched?

Some people might think the killer was a drug dealer and the little girl was killed because she may have seen a drug deal go down in the neighborhood.  Others might also think the neighbor was also killed to get rid of all the witnesses.

This whole thing has been tough on everyone in the area, including me, but I just think there's a lot of stuff about the killer not being said right now.

Last edited by a moderator:

The perpetrator didn't seem to have gainful employment since he left Jimmy John's as a manager back in 2015 if I remember correctly, yet he was able to live in a residence with roommate for quite a while.

He could have been working a couple of jobs and getting paid under the table and/or in the illegal drug trade.

I can't get my mind around how a guy who slits his own throat after killing a child would not be noticeably uncomfortable when being interviewed by LE the day before.

Also, how does a killer get a dead body through a neighborhood that's saturated with LEOs several days after the child's disappearance when all the vehicles are supposedly being searched?

Some people might think the killer was a drug dealer and the little girl was killed because she may have seen a drug deal go down in the neighborhood.  Others might also think the neighbor was also killed to get rid of all the witnesses.

This whole thing has been tough on everyone in the area, including me, but I just think there's a lot of stuff about the killer not being said right now.
There are a lot of crazy theories going around. I don't want to mention them because this is so close to home for me. I do recall Snellgrove saying something like this was done under the cover of night. I'm guessing it was done in the early morning, maybe around 2-4 am. Most people aren't stirring then. 

I agree, something doesn't seem right about all of this.