Gamecock Fanatics

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

6 year old missing from home in Cayce

I pray that they can find this little girl. I cannot imagine what the family must be going through right now.  So sad. 

Horrible outcome. I pray God's comfort for her family and friends. 

There was a moment of silence for her at the school's sporting events this weekend.

They had her picture up on the video board at the CLA and the basketball team wore black instead of the usual home white uniform, presumably in her honor during Saturday's game against the Vols.

I believe they are supposed to announce the autopsy results tomorrow.

I must admit I have been feeling pretty blue since last week.

Has any connection between the two been revealed? It seems odd to me that a neighbor who had no personal connection would be found dead with her. It makes me feel that either there was a hidden connection or both were at the wrong place at the wrong time and got swept up into something that got them both killed.

Has any connection between the two been revealed? It seems odd to me that a neighbor who had no personal connection would be found dead with her. It makes me feel that either there was a hidden connection or both were at the wrong place at the wrong time and got swept up into something that got them both killed.
Not yet. The coroner, who I personally know, has been extremely professional and very tight lipped about everything. I have not asked because I shouldn't. Today there should be some info

Last edited by a moderator:
Cayce City Hall is holding a candlelight vigil tonight starting at 5:30, rain or shine. It will be held on the front lawn. Funeral services will be at Trinity Baptist at 7 PM this thursday

Scumbag neighbor did it.  Sounds like he killed her within hours but then moved her body to where it was found close to the time they found her.  She was not killed where they found her.