Gamecock Fanatics

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

WR Kyrin Priester sets visit date for USC this month (Thread) (2013 prospect video)

FeatheredCock

“Let It Be”
Staff member
Fanatics Cash
4 star WR Kyrin Priester 6'2"180lbs of Snellville, GA plans to attend USC's Showcase Camp July 16th. It will be his first visit to USC and it will be the first chance for Gamecock coaches to check him out since he decommitted from Georgia last month. "South Carolina is my top school right now and I'm open after that," said Priester who has been in regular contact with Steve Spurrier Jr. and Everette Sands. He's also talked with head coach Steve Spurrier. "They said I could be a weapon for their offense and come in and do some good things," he said. "They are sending me a lot of mail about the history with their receivers." Priester said he's also hearing from Clemson, which he has visited, NC State and Purdue. Despite a strong lean to USC, Priester said he's not expecting to make a commitment on his visit. "I don't want to rush things like I did with Georgia." Last season Priester played for a school in Lake Mary, FL and had 31 catches for 565 yards and 5 touchdowns. link: http://www.goupstate.com/article/20120702/PSPORTS02/120709923/-1/PSPORTS

Rivals bio

Scouts bio

247sports bio

Join, join, join
default_tongue.png