Gamecock Fanatics

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

What I see in Gamecock football this year

FeatheredCock

“Let It Be”
Staff member
Fanatics Cash
Alright so just watch a preview of 2012 season on a post... and let me tell you im excited about this year. So i see Shaw being a lot more confident in his passing. I also see players like Cunningham and Anderson along with Sanders Stepping up in a big way. Im not worried about ellington as he has shown he can do big things.

As for the running backs i would like to see someone take some of the load off lattimore. The only problem with this, is that it seems like every back that comes in to relieve him usually sputters a bit. So more production from the second guy in.

Now to the defense. Of course the big topic is the secondary. But im confident in these guys. I had the chance to talk to Hampton during the summer and he was very up-beat about the group we had at USC. He also stated that disruption is what he is going after. He stated that he wanted to cause big problems in cover to let our D-line handle the rest. He also threw out that auguste wanted more big hits like against Ole miss and that he was hungry and not like im just hungry to be hungry but a burning desire to get back on the field.

Our LB core will be solid and of course you guys know about our D-line. So it's just a very well rounded team that i havent seen in a long time. Plus just like in the football over seas, team chemistry is big and guess what we have it. So this year is looking very good. I also hope some of these freshman step up and become house hold names by the end of the season. So in Closing i just want to say " It's Great to be a Gamecock"!!!