Gamecock Fanatics

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

WBB defeats Clemson 109-40 at the CLA

What's with the yellow striping on uniform? If it wasn't for the block C on the jersey, it would look like a FSU uniform.

What's with the yellow striping on uniform? If it wasn't for the block C on the jersey, it would look like a FSU uniform.
Their warm-up tops for this game had a cartoonish Gamecock on them.

The gold seems to match the beak of the bird on the warm-ups. Looked different for sure, though.

aHR0cHM6Ly9zdG9yYWdlLmdvb2dsZWFwaXMuY29tL2dhbWVjb2Nrc29ubGluZS1jb20vMjAyMy8xMS83N2M0MjIwMC1icjVhNTUyMi5qcGVn.png

(Photo courtesy South Carolina Athletics)

aHR0cHM6Ly9zdG9yYWdlLmdvb2dsZWFwaXMuY29tL2dhbWVjb2Nrc29ubGluZS1jb20vMjAyMy8xMS9kOTJiODYwYi1icjVhNTQ0NC5qcGVn.png

aHR0cHM6Ly9zdG9yYWdlLmdvb2dsZWFwaXMuY29tL2dhbWVjb2Nrc29ubGluZS1jb20vMjAyMy8xMS9iZTA5YzUwZi1icjVhNTQyMi0yLXNjYWxlZC5qcGVn.png

It was a tribute to Cocky. There was some kind of Cocky recognition thingy going on. 2 of my great nieces went to it. It was called "cookies with Cocky." Heck if I had known there was going to be cookies I would have went. dancincocky