Gamecock Fanatics

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

USC offer Class of 2014 RB Caleb Kinlaw (thread) (2014 prospect video)

FeatheredCock

“Let It Be”
Staff member
Fanatics Cash
Class of 2014 RB Caleb Kinlaw (5-10 180) of Goose Creek has early offers from USC and Clemson with interest from Tennessee, North Carolina State, North Carolina, LSU, Alabama and Ohio State among others. Kinlaw has visited USC and Clemson and camped at Tennessee and UNC. "I like both Clemson and USC because they're both high-powered teams in their conferences," said Kinlaw. "I would have to say I like USC a little more right now just because they're in the SEC but neither has too much of a lead on the other." He enjoyed his camps with Tennessee standing out. "I liked it a lot," he said. "Coach (Derek) Dooley has come in there and changed the program. They have a lot of new coaches and new facilities. I noted coach (Jay) Graham is there and that caught my attention." As a sophomore, Kinlaw carried the ball 176 times for 1497 yards and 12 touchdowns. He did not name a leader.

link: http://www.goupstate.com/article/20120716/PSPORTS02/120719768/-1/PSPORTS

Scouts bio

Rivals bio