Gamecock Fanatics

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Video Tuesday morning three key offensive players with videos

FeatheredCock

“Let It Be”
Staff member
Fanatics Cash
Tuesday morning three key offensive players with videos
August 08, 2023 / VIDEOS COURTESY OF USC MEDIA OUTLET

Three key offensive players…running back Dakereon Joyner, center Vershon Lee, and tight end Trey Knox met with the media for about ten minutes each to answer some questions about the progress they are making on their side of the ball. (CLICK TO SEE MORE)

Clicking the links at the bottom of your posts never works for me. Redirects me to an "opps, we ran into problems" page. You do not have permission...

ok will check into it get fixed

really excited to see joyner at rb. ive looked at a few guys we've had in the past that never played there regularly that i thought would have been great there like newton, ellington, deebo obviously, with joyner being the latest. there is a little concern that maybe he bulked up a bit too much in that 230 range but i still think he'll be a success.