Gamecock Fanatics

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

This is why Marcus Lattimore is awesome

FeatheredCock

“Let It Be”
Staff member
Fanatics Cash
Lattimore was asked a question about whether or not the injury will affect his running style and here's his response:

It's not going to change my style at all. I'm still going to run hard and do what I've been doing. I have Brandon (Wilds), Kenny (Miles), Shon (Carson), and Mike Davis (so) I don't have to take more than 30 carries anymore. That's a good thing. I just want to recognize one of our future leaders, Rico McWilliams. He had an injury last night. My season, every time I go out there, that's who I'll think about because of the way he worked Monday through Saturday. He did everything he could. Not the player he was but the way he treated me - he treated me with respect. I know he's hurting right now, but I know he'll get through it.

Here he is being asked about himself yet he turns it around and mentions all his teammates and even brings up freshman CB Rico McWilliams and how he plans to play for him after his potentially serious knee injury Saturday night.

This is a true leader. And a great young man.

Lattimore was asked a question about whether or not the injury will affect his running style and here's his response:

It's not going to change my style at all. I'm still going to run hard and do what I've been doing. I have Brandon (Wilds), Kenny (Miles), Shon (Carson), and Mike Davis (so) I don't have to take more than 30 carries anymore. That's a good thing. I just want to recognize one of our future leaders, Rico McWilliams. He had an injury last night. My season, every time I go out there, that's who I'll think about because of the way he worked Monday through Saturday. He did everything he could. Not the player he was but the way he treated me - he treated me with respect. I know he's hurting right now, but I know he'll get through it.

Here he is being asked about himself yet he turns it around and mentions all his teammates and even brings up freshman CB Rico McWilliams and how he plans to play for him after his potentially serious knee injury Saturday night.

This is a true leader. And a great young man.
There are a infinite number of reasons whi he is a awesome player