Gamecock Fanatics

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Audio Sunday night conference call: Shane Beamer provides positive injury update with quotes

FeatheredCock

“Let It Be”
Staff member
Fanatics Cash

Sunday night conference call: Shane Beamer provides positive injury update

Oct. 16, 2022

On Sunday night, coach Beamer met with the media to recap his team’s midseason vacation and what the players and coaches did during a rare couple of days off. He also provided an encouraging health update on his squad and delivered some early thoughts on the matchup with Texas A&M.

QUOTES

• Beamer: On the injury front, Beamer says there's a chance that everyone could be available to play this week against Texas A&M.
  • Beamer: Update on OL coach Greg Adkins, "he's doing well, he's been in here working every day and doing well."
  • Beamer: "Players got out here Thursday and Friday. Coaches went out recruiting and everyone had the day off yesterday."
  • Beamer: "Coming off the off week last year heading into the Florida game, there was a lot of hype and I think we handled it pretty well. This is a mature group. I know they'll be excited to play well on Saturday night."
  • Beamer on A&M: "they are a young team that continues to get better. They look like what you want a football team to look like. They're young in a lot of spots and playing a lot of true freshmen. I'm sure we'll see the best version of A&M coming in here on Saturday."
COACH BEAMER