Gamecock Fanatics

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Shawn Elliott resigns from Ga. State to return to USC as TE coach

"This was not a professional move, but a personal move," Elliott told ESPN. "We've made it work for seven years with my family still living in Columbia, and I even thought about not coaching this year. I had promised my daughter that I would be there for her senior year of high school and when this opportunity came up to go back to South Carolina and coach again, it was something I couldn't pass up. I've always loved South Carolina."

Looking forward to seeing my old little league 1st baseman on the sidelines, his father was our coach.
Anyone else excited to see Coach Elliott back in Garnet and Black...
Really looking to see his influence on Dowell, the running game and Sellers

Looking forward to seeing my old little league 1st baseman on the sidelines, his father was our coach.
You played Little League with Shawn Elliot? Was he as intense back then?

I'm hoping our run game is better, it seems every year we have high hopes of an "improved" O-line and it never seems to pan out.

This is a pivotal year for Beamer. We need to see some drastic improvement across the board. The schedule is brutal.