Gamecock Fanatics

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

SECRant Power Rankings

CockyinVa

Fanatics Cash
I know there is a lot of uncertainty but we could be the biggest sleeper of the bunch.  Carolina poster over there said he would be watching the Georgia Clemson game over ours.....  Really?

Team - Average Rating

Alabama - 1.0
Georgia - 2.3
Texas A&M - 3.0
Florida - 4.1
LSU - 5.3
Ole Miss - 6.0
Missouri - 8.3
Auburn - 8.5
Kentucky - 9.0
Arkansas - 9.1
Mississippi State - 10.2
Tennessee - 12.2
South Carolina - 12.4
Vanderbilt - 13.8

V8jnFEx.jpg

We could be a sleeper but we have so many unknowns, and our play last year is driving these rankings (well and everyone else’s). And by sleeper, at best we may be 7-8 in conference. I think we can all agree Champ was a crap hire and it’s going to take time with players and coaches. 

We could be a sleeper but we have so many unknowns, and our play last year is driving these rankings (well and everyone else’s). And by sleeper, at best we may be 7-8 in conference. I think we can all agree Champ was a crap hire and it’s going to take time with players and coaches. 
7 or 8 in conference would be an improvement.  When I say sleeper we should be better than 13th.  It's going to take time, just want to see some consistency and improvement this season.

I can't argue with the ranking, until we prove otherwise.  However, I do think we will be much better that they think.

Carolina poster over there said he would be watching the Georgia Clemson game over ours.....  Really?
That's not surprising. The folks over there are the epitome of negative fans. I've seen some saying that this weekend will be the only game we win all year. It's not a very hospitable place. The bright side is the main forum hates Clemsux about as much as we do.

That's where I have seen most folks place us so far ... I don't think we will be there at the end of the season, though.