Gamecock Fanatics

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Season Tickets

carolina_corpsman

Staff member
Fanatics Cash
Posted on the chat but I am curious, are people who gave up season tickets in the muschamp regime buying season tickets this year? 

I gave them up when the product wasn't worth the cost but considered renewing this year. 

Is anyone who didn't have tickets in mush's last few seasons renewing or are you taking a wait and see approach? 

If you are seriously considering getting them, this might be the best time to pull the trigger since the prices have been reduced.  I kept mine but I did roll them over from last year since there was so much unknown before the beginning of last season due to the virus.  All is supposed to be back to normal this year.  GO COCKS!!

Now would be the best time to get them for a bunch of reasons.

I believe sales will still be flat until Beamer gets a couple of wins under his belt early on.