Gamecock Fanatics

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

RB Greg Bryant plans fall official to USC (thread) (2013 prospect video)

FeatheredCock

“Let It Be”
Staff member
Fanatics Cash
4 star RB Greg Bryant 5'11" 197lbs of Delray Beach, FL has been committed to Oklahoma since March but is still looking around with USC on his list. He visited the campus last month. “I liked it a lot,” he said. “They have nice facilities. I talked with almost every coach and they were pretty cool. I still talk to Coach (Grady) Brown from time to time.” Bryant also has been to Auburn and has no other visits set for the summer. He does plan to take official visits this fall to USC, Oklahoma and Auburn. “I’m pretty solid with Oklahoma but right now South Carolina kind of has a chance, and Auburn is the same,” Bryant said. “I talk to Oklahoma every other day and they still want me. I spent a lot of time with them and I felt like that was the place for me.” He last visited Oklahoma in March. Last season Bryant rushed for 2250 yards and 25 touchdowns.

link: http://www.goupstate.com/article/20120712/PSPORTS02/120719863/-1/PSPORTS

247sports bio

Rivals bio

Scouts bio