Gamecock Fanatics

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Poll POLL OF THE WEEK: Rattler has not decided if he will return for a second season with the Gamecocks. The question stays or goes?

Poll

Rattler has not decided if he will return for a second season with the Gamecocks. stays or goes?

• Stays

Votes: 15 75.0%
  • Goes

Votes: 3 15.0%
  • Don't Know

Votes: 2 10.0%

• Total voters

FeatheredCock

“Let It Be”
Staff member
Fanatics Cash
Poll Question of the Week: Rattler has not decided if he will return for a second season with the Gamecocks. The question stays or goes?
If yes why? if not why? or don't know why?

Before we changed OC, I would have thought he stays. Now I am not sure.

I think he would benefit draft wise to have a full season with the type of stats he had the past 2 games. But now who knows.

I would think that it is to his advantage to stay. If he goes, he risks not being drafted, or going to a program in decline. If he stays and has a good year, it will help the draft status.

I think it is in his best interest to stay, the new OC has coached QB's in the league and will be able to prepare him for that, in Beamer he trusts!

I would think the people around him would be advising him that he could potentially make a whole lot more money by staying another year.

I would think that it is to his advantage to stay. If he goes, he risks not being drafted, or going to a program in decline. If he stays and has a good year, it will help the draft status.
The risk here is biased to the down side. 2 games does not make a career. His performance yearlong is average but his team surrounding him was not in sync……so to speak. That means the story has yet to be written. The performance in those 2 games puts him in the conversation next year. He has enough variables to deal with already, changing teams is not one that works in his favor.

The risk here is biased to the down side. 2 games does not make a career. His performance yearlong is average but his team surrounding him was not in sync……so to speak. That means the story has yet to be written. The performance in those 2 games puts him in the conversation next year. He has enough variables to deal with already, changing teams is not one that works in his favor.
Very well said Denny, SR can be the leader and transition stability needed with a new OC coming on board. This will be his offense, if he decides to stay, and be the leader the team needs. We already know he possesses an extremely strong arm, and will command an up and coming program with growing potential.

I honestly don't know what he'll do. I think it would benefit him to come back for another year. Although, you never know who is in his ear and what kind of advice he's getting.