Gamecock Fanatics

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Pew Pew Life

Skyhawk96

GCF Top Poster
Fanatics Cash
Don’t know if anyone has seen the new Ruger 57 or FN five-seven, but those would be fun to take to the range. 

Apparently, 9mm ammo is on the high demand list too. Went to sportsman outdoor warehouse today and much of the supply was gone. Made my way over to academy and found some

I think FN missed the market in a big way with their new sub compact single stack. 6+1 was great a few years ago, but with Sig and Springfield bringing  10+1 and 11+1 respectively, I just don't get the draw. 

I think FN missed the market in a big way with their new sub compact single stack. 6+1 was great a few years ago, but with Sig and Springfield bringing  10+1 and 11+1 respectively, I just don't get the draw. 
Maybe they like the fact that it reduces weight and width for greater concealability

Not really much of a weight difference, certainly not for the trade off. At least in my mind.
I have 3 different pistols I use for conceal carry... one is a double stack...12+1... one is a single stack 8+1 and a mouse pistol which is a 6+1. I shoot best with the double stack, so I carry that one more often

Last edited by a moderator:
Kilo Charlie wants $26/month to shoot in the range. What? C2C arms’ range is closed