Gamecock Fanatics

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Paging Captain9

Unpopular take;

You can't build a mega-city on wetlands and not expect flooding. Houston is experiencing 500 year floods every couple of years. They paved over 90% of the ground of an area the size of a New England state and are surprised when it floods yearly.
Absolutely right.  I have similar thoughts about New Orleans essentially being built in a bowl.

No problem, it was a painting I did for my brother in 2015 (I think) two years after I was diagnosed. I had lost the use of my right hand, making it the first and only painting that I did with my left hand.
Thanks for posting...that's pretty special.  I can't imagine doing anything that good, not to mention with my non-dominant hand.

Thanks for posting...that's pretty special.  I can't imagine doing anything that good, not to mention with my non-dominant hand.
I , as well, can't do anything special with my non-dominant hand. I tried a bunch when I was a teenager though.