Gamecock Fanatics

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

One more year! Dakereon Joyner shares great news for Gamecocks

FeatheredCock

“Let It Be”
Staff member
Fanatics Cash

This guy has been a superstar trapped in the role of understudy for too long. It's time to fully utilize his talents and give him the stage he deserves. This man will take the team far, and I'm so glad he decided to stay!

Go Cocks! Go DK Joyner!

A decent bowl game effort by the team despite the loss, but there seems to be more questions than answers on offense right now going into to next year.

Stetson Bennett has succeeded for UGA by sheer will alone. Gonna be an interesting QB room next year and I still think DK should be part of that discussion when the time comes.

A decent bowl game effort by the team despite the loss, but there seems to be more questions than answers on offense right now going into to next year.

Stetson Bennett has succeeded for UGA by sheer will alone. Gonna be an interesting QB room next year and I still think DK should be part of that discussion when the time comes.
Don’t have the feeling Rattler will be a part of it. Think the feels he’s NFL ready.

I think probably both he and Wells are gone -- especially after Wells' instagram post regarding the NFL, and I'm good with that. I'm ready to give Doty and the other qb's their shot. I'm tired of all of the drama.

There are a lot of reasons why SC is a mediocre football program, historically, and talent retention is certainly one of those reasons.

I think probably both he and Wells are gone -- especially after Wells' instagram post regarding the NFL, and I'm good with that. I'm ready to give Doty and the other qb's their shot. I'm tired of all of the drama.

There are a lot of reasons why SC is a mediocre football program, historically, and talent retention is certainly one of those reasons.

Yeah, if I was Shane I would go ahead and stack the deck before NSD just in case. Don't let the divas work him.

Thank you Dakereon for your talent, hard work on and off the field, and above all your loyalty and dedication to the team. I wish we had a lot more like you.

Bennett is talented and surrounded by lots of talent, I think stating will alone is a bit misleading...