Gamecock Fanatics

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Netflix Thread

JimG

GCF Top Poster
Fanatics Cash
Seems time to start one. 

I been enjoying watching lots of foreign series and some movies in subtitles. Some of stories, acting, writing and scenery is a delightful escape from the typical TV series or movie. 

One series I just finished is called "Better Than Us". It's' a Russian sci-fi android type suspense series that was a blast to watch. The very ending was one of the best hooks for a follow-up series I've seen. 

My wife and I are rewatching Breaking Bad with our 16 year old son, who had never seen it.Gotta get ready for the Jesse movie,El Camino.Bitch!

I'm actually watching it for the first time.

I feel like I want to beat the crap out of Michael every single episode, but I enjoy all the other characters.
I agree. Michael is really annoying, particularly early in the series. He does grow on you, though. 

I'm actually watching it for the first time.

I feel like I want to beat the crap out of Michael every single episode, but I enjoy all the other characters.
I love The Office. Probably my favorite show of all time.

Bears. Beets. Battlestar Galactica. 

Been bringing myself a smorgasbord of food and cooking shows...

The Chef Show

Ugly Delicious

Somebody Feed Phil

Street Foods

Very entertaining!

Been bringing myself a smorgasbord of food and cooking shows...

The Chef Show

Ugly Delicious

Somebody Feed Phil

Street Foods

Very entertaining!
Second season of "The Chef Show" just dropped... Also forgot to mention "The Taco Chronicles" as a great choice.

I remembered after eating tacos tonight.

Knightfall, about half a season in. Enjoying it so far, it’s fiction, based on the Knights Templar