Gamecock Fanatics

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

MSU Coach Leach UPDATE

So it seems he was taken by ambulance from his home in rural Starkville to hospital in Starkville/Columbus then airlifted to The Mississippi University Hospital in Jackson. The original story had him going by ambulance to Jackson but that's a 2+ hours drive by car. So now it makes sense for such a serious health issue.

Man going to miss that guy. 61 is just too young.

Man going to miss that guy. 61 is just too young.

My dad died from a massive heart attack one night at the house at 61 while I was overseas in the Navy back in 1990s. Mom gave him CPR, but it wasn't enough. He had bypass surgery before then. It was probably his third heart attack.

My dad died from a massive heart attack one night at the house at 61 while I was overseas in the Navy back in 1990s. Mom gave him CPR, but it wasn't enough. He had bypass surgery before then. It was probably his third heart attack.
A friend of mine had a heart attack this summer. He was at a Boy Scout Camp with his son and they did CPR on him for about 20 minutes until EMS arrived. He made it through but it's safe to say without CPR he would have almost certainly be gone.

Everyone should go through CPR training regularly. I had it several years ago and probably need a refresher.

A friend of mine had a heart attack this summer. He was at a Boy Scout Camp with his son and they did CPR on him for about 20 minutes until EMS arrived. He made it through but it's safe to say without CPR he would have almost certainly be gone.

Everyone should go through CPR training regularly. I had it several years ago and probably need a refresher.
Bystander cpr: push on the chest hard and fast till help arrives.

(If you feel bones breaking you are probably doing it right)