Gamecock Fanatics

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Minnesota transfer Gaelin Elmore; Gamecocks leading for 2018 prospects

FeatheredCock

“Let It Be”
Staff member
Fanatics Cash
Minnesota transfer Gaelin Elmore; Gamecocks leading for 2018 prospects

April 11, 2017

Back in Minnesota

Graduate transfer defensive end Gaelin Elmore has wrapped up his official visit to South Carolina, and he’s back in Minnesota for now.

Elmore, who has two years to play one season, picked up another offer on Wednesday morning, the day after he returned from South Carolina and Arizona, where he visited over the weekend.

The team to beat

According to an interview with Phil Kornblut, 3-star wide receiver Jatavious Harris (Milledgeville, Ga.) still favors South Carolina.

“We’ve been talking a lot and they are my number one school right now,” Harris said. “They are telling me they are ready for me to get over there so we can get to it and put in some work.”

SEC East rival Tennessee is second.

Neck and neck with B.C.

While 3-star quarterback Chase Wolf (Cincinnati, Ohio) was visiting South Carolina earlier this month, the Gamecocks jumped into the mix with an offer.

As a junior, Wolf completed 150 of 250 passes for 1,291 yards with 15 touchdowns and 6 interceptions. He also rushed 74 times for 133 yards with 3 touchdowns.

According to his interview with Kornblut, it looks like Gamecocks have a great chance to land him.

“We’re building a relationship which is pretty special. I’d say they are in the top two with probably Boston College,” Wolf said.

Follow
Gaelin Elmore @GIVE_87

Offer from Oregon 
2714.png
 #GoDucks
12:02 PM - 11 Apr 2017 · Minneapolis, MN

The team to beat