Gamecock Fanatics

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Marcus Satterfield

I think for the most part most new changes needed on OL side need an OC and a healthy OL coach. But not now on this staff, there is no one that can make the changes Kitchens ran the same system, and Beamer has never run an offense you are thin as it is with the OL coach out for medical reasons. Would be a disaster now. Also, have 5 wins with 3 losses and still have a chance at 7 win campaign, but for now more like another 6-6 seasons, but a bowl. That should be the focus for now. The season ends go find them and better be willing to pay for a good one or two here.

It took Satt 3 seasons to complete the turnaround at Temple, but, for whatever the reason, he only has a two-year deal here when everyone else got three.

Next year's class is loaded and is much better than Muschamp ever had here. If he does okay the rest of the season, I would say give him a one-year extension to synch him up with the rest of the staff and see what happens next year and go from there.

It took Satt 3 seasons to complete the turnaround at Temple, but, for whatever the reason, he only has a two-year deal here when everyone else got three.

Next year's class is loaded and is much better than Muschamp ever had here. If he does okay the rest of the season, I would say give him a one-year extension to synch him up with the rest of the staff and see what happens next year and go from there.
Think the ship has sailed here, be very surprised if still here when all said a done. But as always time will tell.

Think the ship has sailed here, be very surprised if still here when all said a done. But as always time will tell.
Satt's had too many chances. He gets paid to produce....but that ain't happening.
Rookie hire by Shane, but he was in a jam after Bobo bolted. Hope Shane has a plan for this.

Satt's had too many chances. He gets paid to produce....but that ain't happening.
Rookie hire by Shane, but he was in a jam after Bobo bolted. Hope Shane has a plan for this.
I think Shane will have a lot more options for the next OC hire than he did with Satt. 2 years in with a positive trajectory (in spite of the offense) and a clear vision of where Beamer wants to get. Shouldn't be hard to attract a quality OC with that.