Gamecock Fanatics

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Lucas Crowley to visit Carolinas (Thread) (2013 prospect video)

FeatheredCock

“Let It Be”
Staff member
Fanatics Cash
3 star OL Lucas Crowley 6'3' 270LBS of Ponte Vedra, FL plans to visit North Carolina later this month and could stop by USC as well. He has attended camps at Tennessee and Florida this summer and would like to visit other schools before making a decision. "I need to call the coaches at South Carolina to let them know I want to visit," he said. "I still get letters from them every week. I've been planning on calling and will probably do that later this week." Crowley plans to narrow his list before the season begins and may do more than that. "At the very least, I want to narrow my choices before the end of the summer," said Crowley. "I'd like to commit before the season. If not that early, soon after." He had plans to visit West Virginia, Nebraska and Missouri but may wait to take official visits to those schools instead. Each aforementioned school has offered Crowley as has Kentucky. He does not have any favorites.

link: http://www.goupstate.com/article/20120708/PSPORTS02/120709738/-1/PSPORTS

Scouts bio

Rivals bio

247sports bio

Goo,d good
default_smile.png