Gamecock Fanatics

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Leveque transferring to UMass

There was always an argument that Frank was too hard on the guys and that they didn't want to play for him and didn't like being yelled at. Frank publicly roasted Leveque a few weeks ago. Said he played so bad it made his eyes hurt watching it. Obviously, nobody outside of the locker room had any idea what type of relationship Frank had with his players.

Not saying it wasn't time for a change, not saying it was. The FM years at Carolina make me scratch my head.

There was always an argument that Frank was too hard on the guys and that they didn't want to play for him and didn't like being yelled at. Frank publicly roasted Leveque a few weeks ago. Said he played so bad it made his eyes hurt watching it. Obviously, nobody outside of the locker room had any idea what type of relationship Frank had with his players.

Not saying it wasn't time for a change, not saying it was. The FM years at Carolina make me scratch my head.
From what I've read over the years the guys that signed with Frank and stuck around for a few years really liked him. The problem IMO was that his style eliminated many recruits from signing with SC which limited our ability to get enough of the caliber of players we need to truly be successful.