Gamecock Fanatics

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Lets see your ride

Provence-Donkey-images.jpg

I prefer to go with the Provence donkey.  Some prefer the American mammoth donkey, or the Poitou, the Grand Noir Du Berry, or even the Asinara, but for my money the Provence donkey gets the best gas mileage of anything I've ever driven.

I prefer to go with the Provence donkey.  Some prefer the American mammoth donkey, or the Poitou, the Grand Noir Du Berry, or even the Asinara, but for my money the Provence donkey gets the best gas mileage of anything I've ever driven.
What sort of BPM (bales per mile) does that bad ass get?

I get a good 40 miles per bale -- really nice internal combustion system that strictly adheres to the law of conservation, because for every bale that ass consumes, I get an equivalent sized bale of sh*t back out.

Sorry for derailing your thread so quickly Corpsman, but it was going to happen  :cheering-clapping-smiley-emoticon:

Last edited by a moderator:
I get a good 40 miles per bale -- really nice internal combustion system that strictly adheres to the law of conservation, because for every bale that ass consumes, I get an equivalent sized bale of sh*t back out.

Sorry for derailing your thread so quickly Corpsman, but it was going to happen  :cheering-clapping-smiley-emoticon:
Its all good 👍

We had a car thread on cockytalk that was fun, Rick had some nice rides. I always gave kickball shit about his Subaru on the PF, shame he didn't make the jump.

Nobody wants to see a picture of my Mazda CX-9. But it is suped up with a hitch and bike rack. I'm badass! 

My BIL who has been a long time Ford truck loyalist, just bought a RAM truck. 

Last edited by a moderator: