Gamecock Fanatics

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Is he or not? RB Daniel Hill says a visit with Gamecocks is possible for Friday

FeatheredCock

“Let It Be”
Staff member
Fanatics Cash
Is he or not? RB Daniel Hill says a visit with Gamecocks is possible for Friday
July 25, 2023

1690314317892.pngRB Daniel Hill
of Meridian, MS is being hotly pursued by South Carolina and Alabama, with Tennessee also in the mix. He has set August 23rd for his commitment announcement. Hill has already locked in a visit to Alabama Saturday. USC also wants him to visit before the next recruiting dead period starting Sunday, and Monday night he said a visit for Friday’s cookout is under consideration.

“Got to see how everything is the day before. We might go down then, but we haven’t decided on anything yet,” Hill said. “I just want to have fun honestly. There’s not much left for me to see or know about the programs. I really want to get down there and have fun.”

“Really the whole coaching staff, offensive coordinator, running back coach, Coach (Shane) Beamer,” Hill said. “It was just over messages, talking and seeing how everything is going, stuff like that.”

At this point, Hill said he’s not made his decision.

“I’m just counting down the days to the 23rd, make that final decision,” Hill said. “It’s not a far-off decision, but I wouldn’t say I know where I want to go. It’s kind of tied right now between Alabama and South Carolina.”

And what will lead him to choose either the Gamecocks or the Crimson Tide?

“Really just a feel for the school honestly,’ Hill said. “When it comes down to the day of the announcement, by that time I will have talked to my family and everything like that.”