Gamecock Fanatics

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

How do you feel about the baseball team?

I think we need at least two wins against GA and one against TN, and then probably a couple in the SEC tourney in order to host a regional. Include our mid-week game against Winthrop in there also -- really don't want to overlook them.

Baseball team looked really good last night. Scored in every inning. And the young pitchers did a good job. They gave up scattered runs but for the most part they kept Winthrop from scoring much. Matt Williams used some of his less experienced line up to save the better relievers for this weekend. I was really impressed with all the batters do so good last night.

We had enough fans at the game that it sounded like a home game for us.

That tells you Gamecock Nation is paying attention this year.

Baseball team looked really good last night. Scored in every inning. And the young pitchers did a good job. They gave up scattered runs but for the most part they kept Winthrop from scoring much. Matt Williams used some of his less experienced line up to save the better relievers for this weekend. I was really impressed with all the batters do so good last night.
We're two series away from the SECT and the pitching staff is healthy as far as I know.

It seems we're in a good position to make a good run at the right time of the year going into the post-season.

I would love a sweep this weekend at home. We have proved we can beat the best, but we will have to give it our best next weekend to win any games. It would be a joy to win both series. Then we would know we are ready for the NCAA T.