Gamecock Fanatics

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

High School Baseball

dreammachine

Fanatics Cash
I know this is early to post this, but I think that North Augusta High School is going to have a very good baseball team this upcoming season.  They played a lot of sophomores and juniors last season and they all got a lot of playing time.  They also played in a region that had South Aiken and Midland Valley in it - who were both loaded with seniors last season.  It will not be that long before baseball workouts start for high school players.  I was just wondering who around the state thinks that their high school is going to be in the running for the playoffs this upcoming season?

Hilton Head High School made it to the lower state semi-finals  last year and lost only two of there top eleven players. Very deep pitching with top three having college offers and a four junior expecting one any day now since he starting topping out in the high 80's. The rising junior class is coming off a 23 -2 record last years so the overall depth for the varsity will be  good.