Gamecock Fanatics

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Georgia DB visits USC Saturday (2017 prospect video)

FeatheredCock

“Let It Be”
Staff member
Fanatics Cash
Georgia DB visits USC Saturday
[SIZE= 14px]APRIL 11, 2016[/SIZE]

BY PHIL KORNBLUT                          LINK: SPORTSTALK

VIDEO: http://www.hudl.com/athlete/4319559/highlights

Rivals bio

247sports bio

Rivals star ranking 4
247sports star ranking N/A

Rahmi Robinson
Will Muschamp knows he has to retool his secondary at USC and Saturday he and defensive coordinator Travaris Robinson had a chance to meet with DB Rahmi Robinson 5'11" 183lbs of Hampton, GA who came in for the spring game.  Muschamp has not offered Robinson but there is interest both ways.

“The interest is picking up right now,” Robinson said.  “Coach T-Rob really wanted to see me and eye test me. He said that he will definitely come to see me the first week of spring.  The stadium was amazing, the fans were great. They made me and my family feel at home.”

Robinson is a relative unknown at this point in recruiting circles and he hopes to change that with a big spring.

“I only have  offers thus far and that’s from Columbus State and Kentucky Christian but interest is picking up from South Carolina, Vanderbilt, Brown university, Tennessee-Chattanooga and SC State.  This off-season I’ve already visited SC State, South Carolina, and Vanderbilt.”

Last season Robinson totaled 67 tackles with 3 passes defended and 1 interception in 8 games.