Gamecock Fanatics

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Poll GCF POLL OF THE WEEK: Which Gamecock had the best moves?

Poll

Who had the best moves?

• George Rogers

Votes: 1 7.1%
  • Marcus Lattimore

Votes: 4 28.6%
  • Kenny McKinley

• Ace Sanders

Votes: 8 57.1%
  • Deebo Samuel

• Total voters
I say Marcus, not because he was shifty. I think Ace and Deebo might be better in that regard. Instead I choose him, because he managed to always find a way to fall forward when being tackled. That usually resulted in an extra yard or two gained on the run.

I didn't see Rodgers play. Deebo. Open field you can't stop him. Marcus and Rodgers from the backfield is a good matchup.

I didn't see Rodgers play. Deebo. Open field you can't stop him. Marcus and Rodgers from the backfield is a good matchup.
Now going to give my age here away. As a running back, that guy was so fast and the strides were huge seems like you were watching him in slow motion. As far as RBs go here. Roger's was the best. If he had only a supporting cast like WR and a top-notch QB the Gamecocks could and would win every game. Rogers put that whole team on his shoulders and carried the team.

Voted Ace -- loved watching him run kicks back. I voted on "jukeability".

Glad to see some people still remember Ace.

This was difficult. I voted for Deebo, but mainly on how he's playing for the 49ers. I'm old enough to have seen all these guys play. As far as how they played for the Cocks; I might give Lattimore the edge. My memory of Rodgers was he ran over people rather than around them.

I voted for both Kenny and Ace.

They both made guys miss multiple times when they had the ball.