Gamecock Fanatics

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Gameday Thread South Carolina vs. Arkansas

What happened on the last play of the game, where Rattler seemed to fumble and the guy on D seemed to return the fumble for a TD? I turned it off at that point because I didn't want to see if Arkansas had scored again. Did they go to replay to overturn it, was there a long conference about it, or was it obvious that Rattler was down when he lost the ball?

I thought I didn't want to know, but now I do.

What happened on the last play of the game, where Rattler seemed to fumble and the guy on D seemed to return the fumble for a TD? I turned it off at that point because I didn't want to see if Arkansas had scored again. Did they go to replay to overturn it, was there a long conference about it, or was it obvious that Rattler was down when he lost the ball?

I thought I didn't want to know, but now I do.
The defender's knee was on the ground when he recovered the fumble, so no TD for the Hogs on that one.