Gamecock Fanatics

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

GAMEDAY THREAD: Bama @ Tennessee...Who ya Got

FeatheredCock

“Let It Be”
Staff member
Fanatics Cash
Well, seem we are enjoying bye week who are you pulling for? Me Bama...

I think 'Bama still wins, but Tennessee will hang in there for a while. I think the depth in Tuscaloosa will be the difference.

Either way, my own personal CFB Central will be tuned in.

Pfntlqk.jpg

All yours for football Saturday's.... +_)(*

Tennessee has all offense but lacks stout defense. Do not care how good your offense scheme is you have to play defense to win championships Bama leads 35-34

Let me aid you also need a running game.

Been very busy this week, so I snoozed thru it today, but caught some of the Michigan/Penn State game that Harbaugh won handily.

Looking at the Bama/UT score, at face value most would say neither team has a good defense; Michigan plays well on both sides of the ball this year.

Harbaugh's on it this year. It will be Big Blue vs. the Dawgs for the Natty this year.

I certainly don't like either Bama or the Viles, but that sure was an excellent football game. Glad the Viles won so we have the opportunity to beat a top 5 team in November.