Gamecock Fanatics

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Gamecock edge rusher Gilber Edmond entered the portal Thursday

FeatheredCock

“Let It Be”
Staff member
Fanatics Cash

I really liked him. He showed the ability not only to rush the passer, but keep his feet under him and make really nice tackles in space. Sound fundamentally and I thought he could become a really good player. Odd he started 10 games an was getting the reps. Makes me wonder who is talking to him about $$$ hate to say that, but that is all I can think of when things don't seem to make sense these days.

I really liked him. He showed the ability not only to rush the passer, but keep his feet under him and make really nice tackles in space. Sound fundamentally and I thought he could become a really good player. Odd he started 10 games an was getting the reps. Makes me wonder who is talking to him about $$$ hate to say that, but that is all I can think of when things don't seem to make sense these days.
On the radio this morning, Gunter said he's probably going to Florida State. Didn't outright accuse them of tampering, but hinted at it pretty heavily.

I was shocked when I saw the announcement. Didn't see this one coming and was looking forward to seeing him and Burch take another step forward next year. Oh well. Next man up!

I always wondered how we were pulling so many guys out of FL. I guess with FSU trending up, it makes it more attractive for these guys to be closer to home. Gilber was coming around. He was going to be a good one for us.

There's so much talent in Florida that the P5 schools can't keep everybody home. It also helped that FSU struggled following Fisher, Florida has been up and down for about the last decade, and that Miami hasn't been "the U" since about 2003. If any of those get back to where they have been, recruiting that state will become much more difficult. Looks like FSU is on the right track. I think the jury is still out regarding Napier at UF. Who knows with Miami? Every time they look ready to take a step up, they fall back two steps. I think Cristobal is a good coach, but I wonder if they'll give him enough time to build anything?