Gamecock Fanatics

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Future Non-Conference Schedules

GCF Staff Support

GCF Super Moderator
Fanatics Cash
I have been seeing quite a bit out there about teams scheduling big non-con games. On September 6, 2016 for example, all of the following games will be played:

Bama/Southern Cal, Clemson/Auburn, LSU/WISC, UCLA/aTm, and ND/Texas

Anyone have any information on any games we could potentially be working on for 2016 and beyond? I wouldn't mind seeing a series with Texas or Michigan State due to the history with Strong and Dantonio, but also think we need something that gives more exposure in our recruiting areas - maybe a Miami or FSU type of game.

I like the 2015 schedule with UCF, NC and Clemson but see we have an opening on the 2016 schedule for a big game and then nothing for 2017 and beyond except Clemson.

USC vs FSU in Atlanta to open 2016 season, Brian Griese mentioned it as a possibility on College Football Live.