Gamecock Fanatics

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Florida Junior DB Step Durham visits with USC Saturday (thread)

FeatheredCock

“Let It Be”
Staff member
Fanatics Cash
Florida Junior DB Step Durham visits with USC Saturday

Junior DB Step Durham (5-11 185) of Jacksonville, FL was in Columbia Saturday for the Tennessee game. He also visited USC after his sophomore season. "It went really well," Durham said. "I talked to Coach Spurrier Jr. and he's coming in this week." Durham has not been offered by the Gamecocks but he's hopeful of landing one. Durham has offers from Georgia Tech, Ole Miss, North Carolina and NC State. He has also been to games this season at Georgia Tech, Florida and Florida State and plans to visit Georgia Tech again. And he might visit Alabama. "I'm looking at everybody and don't have a favorite," Durham said. "I do have interest in South Carolina." Durham said Georgia Tech has been recruiting him the hardest thus far. Durham has three interceptions this season. Link: http://www.goupstate.com/article/20121029/PSPORTS02/121029648/-1/PSPORTS

Rivals bio

Scouts bio