Gamecock Fanatics

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

DL Derrick Calloway waiting on official visits (Thread) 2013 prospect video)

FeatheredCock

“Let It Be”
Staff member
Fanatics Cash
4 star DL Derrick Calloway 6'1" 310lbs of Bradenton, FL has attended camps at Southern Cal and South Florida this summer. He was planning to do the same at USC but will not be able to make it. "Financially, it's just not possible for me to visit other schools," Calloway said. "I'm going to have to wait for my officials (visits)." The Gamecocks have offered but Calloway has not spoken with any of the coaches recently. "They talked to me when they came by my school in the spring," he said. "It's definitely a school I'd like to visit. I want to see what they're all about." His offers include USC, Arkansas, Southern Cal, Florida, Florida State, Miami, South Florida, Texas A&M, Virginia and Texas Tech with Texas Tech, Arkansas and Southern Cal showing the most interest. Arkansas and Texas Tech are likely destinations for official visits. As for the other three, he said, "I really haven't thought about it that much." Another school he is looking to hear from again is Miami. "They are one of the instate schools I would like to reconnect with," he admitted. Calloway does not have a favorite. Link: http://www.goupstate.com/article/20120703/PSPORTS02/120709892/-1/PSPORTS

Scouts bio

Rivals bio

247sports bio

Good, hope he will do a wise choice
default_wink.png