Gamecock Fanatics

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

DB Jayce Horn to visit Tennessee again this month

FeatheredCock

“Let It Be”
Staff member
Fanatics Cash
DB Jayce Horn to visit Tennessee again this month
[SIZE= 14px]JULY 11, 2017   BY [/SIZE][SIZE= 14px]PHIL KORNBLUT         [/SIZE][SIZE= 14px] [/SIZE][SIZE= 14px]Link: [/SIZE]sportstalk

jaycee-horn-300x300.jpg
Jaycee Horn
DB Jayce Horn of Alpharetta, GA is torn between USC, Alabama and Tennessee, to the point he does not think he will be able to make a decision by his self-imposed deadline of this Friday.  The arrival of the Vols on the scene, according to Horn, muddied what was becoming clear water for Horn who was satisfied in choosing between the Gamecocks and Crimson Tide.  But a visit to UT for Orange Carpet Day last month changed the whole scenario. And he plans to visit Tennessee again on the 20th.

“It’s not likely I’ll announce on the 15th,” Horn said.  “I’ll probably push it back.  I don’t have another date.”

Horn also has visited USC and Alabama and he said he is going to try to get back to USC before the season but is not sure if that will be for their prospect gathering on the 22nd.  He continues to hear regularly from USC’s Will Muschamp.

“He talks about coming in and playing early and having the opportunity to play early,” Horn said.

He does not have a leader at this point.  He said Tennessee and Alabama also are in regular contact.  He said he did not expect the decision to be this hard but after looking closely at everything, it’s that and more.

“When I got more serious about it and looking at where I really wanted to go I just couldn’t decide (between USC and Alabama),” he said.  “Then Tennessee picked up a lot and I started to them more.  After I thought about it, it’s a good situation there also.  That’s really what made me push it back.”

Horn said Tennessee has many of its commitments coming back to campus on the 20th and wanted him to come back then, and he agreed.  He said he needed to get in touch with the USC coaches about their event on the 22nd.