Gamecock Fanatics

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Collin Murray-Bowles wins SEC Freshman of the Week for Week 14

kingofnerf

GCF Super Moderator
Fanatics Cash

South Carolina forward Collin Murray-Boyles, a 6-foot-7, 231-pound freshman from Columbia, S.C., averaged 23.5 points, eight rebounds, and 1.5 blocks in wins over Ole Miss and Vanderbilt. He shot 22-of-28 (78.6 percent) from the floor in the two games. He had a breakout game against the Commodores with a career-high 31 points on 14-of-17 (82.4 percent) shooting to go with seven rebounds, two assists, a steal and a block.

He is a Crown Jewel. Lamont recruited him hard and now we see why. He is such a good fit with Lamont's team. I sure hope NIL is getting him rewarded.

He’s the first Gamecock since Gregory “GG” Jackson II on Nov. 14, 2022 to earn Freshman of the Week honors from the league office.

aHR0cHM6Ly9zdG9yYWdlLmdvb2dsZWFwaXMuY29tL2dhbWVjb2Nrc29ubGluZS1jb20vMjAyNC8wMi81YjAwZjY1Yi1jbWJfYmtjLTItMTAtMjAyNC0wMTMyLS5qcGc.png

(Photo courtesy South Carolina Athletics)

I think he will want to create a legacy for himself here like Alex English, who was also a local guy.

He's a smart kid, too. Get that degree now because it's so hard to come back and get it down the road.

I think he will want to create a legacy for himself here like Alex English, who was also a local guy.

He's a smart kid, too. Get that degree now because it's so hard to come back and get it down the road.
NIL will be the only thing that could keep him here if he is projected to be drafted, I think we will be lucky enough to have him one more year, maybe 2...