Gamecock Fanatics

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Bowl TV Schedule

Last year was a down year for Georgia St. at 4-8, but the Fighting Shawn Elliotts are back at 6-6 in the Potato Bowl.

That's 5 bowls in 7 years for Shawn.

Sa-lute!!

Va Tech barely keeping Tulane in check leading 17-10 at halftime.

Sumrall is replacing Willie Fritz, who left Tulane after eight seasons Sunday to take over at Houston.

Willie Fritz has built a great program at Tulane. We need to get some guys from there if they don't want to play for Sumrall.

Last edited:
The Jacksonville St. Gamecocks defeated Louisiana 34-31 with a walk-off FG in OT on 12-16.

KY has 3 turnovers in 10 plays against Clemson, gifting them a bowl game and 9-win season...another reason to hate KY.

Hats off to a really good Mizzou team. Their defense is legit. Quite the turnaround that Coach Drink has done with that program. I guess we will see if he can sustain it.

I HATE losing.

I’m going to participate in something that I detest, and facilitated by our mediocrity. I jokingly voiced support to hire Lane Kiffen after he self destructed, many times and very publicly. Mostly because he had a hot wife. He took his blistering medicine, and has returned to build a nice program. I’m looking forward to seeing his performance today.

Sad I have to pull for another SEC team, but here we are.