Gamecock Fanatics

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Bobo and Friend gone?

If true, so much for being "super loyal." Have to wonder if Gunner is going with them.

F em.  I almost think he was told he would keep Bobo as part of his being given the job and Bobo knows he may not be Beamer's first choice anyway.  I always felt like he was there until things got settled down and then we would move on.  I may be totally off on this, but it has felt this way. 

F em.  I almost think he was told he would keep Bobo as part of his being given the job and Bobo knows he may not be Beamer's first choice anyway.  I always felt like he was there until things got settled down and then we would move on.  I may be totally off on this, but it has felt this way. 
That was my feeling, as well. I don’t see this as a big deal. Actually, I think we will be better for being VanGordered again. 

I think Auburn has been after Stockton , and this just  confirms every thing, now Derick Mason is on the staff as well .

wtf? Although, I'm excited to hear Ace's spin on this one. 
Will Friend

tenor.gif

Beamer, needs to now  go get Tom Herman, as O.C. put things aside and he is an good O.C. GUY

Good grief. Obviously Bobo did not want to be here. Let's go get someone that want's to be here. At least we won't have to Pay Bobo for letting him go.

Wonder if that will make Hillinski reconsider?

Might be for the best works out that way. Never really thought that the 5 star QB Gunner Stockton would ever play here anyhow. Just a shame he waited till Ryan Jump ship.

f**k Bobo...I'm already on the record concerning him as the hire anyway...maybe I get the guy I wanted all along...we will see. 

f**k Bobo...I'm already on the record concerning him as the hire anyway...maybe I get the guy I wanted all along...we will see. 
Who is your guy?  I cannot remember who you wanted to fill that spot?