Gamecock Fanatics

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Bo Pelini an option at South Carolina

AC/DC/GC

GCF Top Poster
Fanatics Cash
From GABA:

There's word from Blake Lipton of ABC that Bo Pelini visited South Carolina on Sunday to discuss a possible role with the Gamecocks. Of course, during silly season, you should take these rumors with a grain of salt, but Pelini would certainly represent a huge coup for Carolina given his extensive experience as a successful defensive coordinator and head coach at LSU, Nebraska, and elsewhere.

If he is hired I will demonstrate against him in front of the stadium every day with an ugly front and back sign and a replay of the Nebraska game playing beside me on a flatscreen until he is fired. I will stop watching games on tv and refuse to buy stuff that's advertised on Gamecock telecasts. I'll even quit eating fried chicken. I don't want that stupid idiot at this university under any circumstances.

As long as you guys don't shoot the messenger (me)! I'm not a big fan either, regardless of results.

As long as you guys don't shoot the messenger (me)! I'm not a big fan either, regardless of results.
Oh I think we know that you're just passing along info.

I'm just amazed that this option is actually out there, given the bush league crap that Nebraska tried against us in that bowl game.